September 17, 2008

My Mom's Birthday

This Sunday is my mom's birthday. Honestly, I stop counting on the years she was born so I can't tell if how old she is now. I am glad that she's not very sickly though at times when I spoke with her on the phone she would mentioned some symptoms she's experiencing. I am very worried about her health. I am hoping that my sis-in-laws and brothers will take noticed on her illness. It must be tiring for them complaining about it but that just what older people are. Body change and become sickly. I hope they will take care of her. Anyway, so much with that. Tomorrow, I am going to send some money for my beloved mother. It's been my 3 years now being away not celebrating her birthday with me but I am sure people around her will surprise her. I wish I could be there for her and would say to her thank you for the love and all the support.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

happy birthday to your mom in advance dai