September 16, 2008

Performance Review

I had submitted my performance review last Thursday, Sept 11. From then on, my mind keep on thinking about how will my boss rate me. It gave me a chill every time I think about it. Friday I was off and I went out with my friend Ji-ann. It helped me not to think about it. Weekend went by fast, did nothing very significant. I just stayed most of the time at home spending quality time with hubby. Monday passed and I occupied my time doing all paperwork. I got tons of them so it really occupied so much of my time. Not to mention doing paperwork, I was scanning our database for our special spick up for the week. My mind concentrated on my job. The boss did work at home so I got a plenty of time to work on my task. And today, at 2pm I was called for my review. I don’t want to tell you all the details on the whole thing but I am very happy. My boss and other supervisor give me a positive feedback on my work and skills. I got a 15% salary increase. It’s not too bad.

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oist! pang libre jud Roche! hehehe ka-nice ba nimu oi 15% man jud! yehey! congrats Roche

Lulu said...

wow, its good dai nga nindot ang result sa imong review. may reason gyud ka mo stay for awhile. congrats dai