May 25, 2010

Gilroy Premium Outlet

Your eyes might get big opening this post but don't. I am not a shopaholic. There are things that I need to buy and one of the reasons is to send the items bought to the Philippines for my family. I went Saturday with hubby. 40 minutes on the road from Santa Clara. There was a little bit traffic near Tully past 12:30pm. I thought we might not be able to make it to Gilroy with the congestion but it wasn't that bad after all.




We got there at 1:15pm. First went to Guess and I bought some tank tops courtesy of hubby. I am loving it and I haven't worn it yet. The weather these days just prevent me not to. Anyway, we stayed there just a few minutes and walk to the next shop Adidas. There I bought some stuff for my family. Just a few items for now. It's costly to splurge everything in one day and we might not have the need of it so I intend to watch our spending. The last stop was at Ann Taylor where I got my khaki pants. It's good for work. I need some new pants badly. It took me awhile to find it in some stores. I went to lots of jeans shop but the fit and length just don't satisfy me. I was also kind of tired walking for 2 hours and I felt quite exhausted so I stop at Ann Taylor and me and hubby went home after.

No comments: