December 12, 2010

A good purchase

It was probably 3 years ago that I remembered buying a wine glass rack. I was with hubby when we went to a furniture store nearby. The place we live is just so convenient that you mostly can find anything what you want to buy. It’s great to live where there’s easy access to everything. Anyway, from what I remembered with the wine glass racks it was the only wine glass racks for sale. It matched the dining set. With no hesitations to the opportunity that’s being presented, just for a day of thinking we got it the day after. It was delivered the following day when we purchased and we were so happy that we bought it and it looked perfect for our place.

Any collector of wines or drinks must have a bar glass racks in their home. To conduct a party must need to get this in order that entertaining is easy. I am very happy with what I have. It justifies the purpose of the purchase and it adds some interior design to my place too. Glad I had made that move and it’s the kind of purchase that I can live for years.

No comments: