December 14, 2010

Skiing With My Girlfriends

Content by Mitch Osborne

Each year, my girlfriends and I get together for a fun girls weekend out. Now that we have all gotten married and are living scattered across the country, getting together is a bit harder, but we still manage to make it happen. My husband has made plans for him and the kids to go to his parents house for that weekend. He's leaving on Friday morning and I on Saturday. As I rarely go away like this, I will have to keep in mind to set my home security alarm from Security choice before going.

Skiing is something I have tried before, but cannot claim to be any good at it. I really like to go because of the bonding experience. I'm out of my comfort zone along with my friends who have no idea what they are doing either. It gives me some time to relax and forget about the problems of every day life. I also like challenges and learning how to ski has been one of my greatest challenges thus far in life. I am confident I will master skiing one day! I may even drag my husband along with me.

No comments: