July 8, 2012

Eye Make up - Purple

I want to achieve more lighter shades of purple. I already have that smokey dark purple sometime and so last night I was practicing this look. I think I did a good job. But I still have to improve more with the coverage area of my eyes. I have small eyes but the gap between the lid and brow is a bit a distance so I will need to improve on this next time. I like the look a lot.







Face:
Bareminerals Original Face Powder
Nyx Blush #5 pinky 

Eyes:
Urbay Decay Primer
Nyx Jumbo Pencil 610 Oyster
Nyx Jumbo Pencil Milk
88 Original Palette - Coastal Scents
Brow - L'oreal Wear Infite - Dark brown ( i prefer using eyeshadow for the brow  and use a small angle brush )
Maybelline Eyestudio Black
Estee Lauder Sumptuos

Lips:
Revlon 011 Stormy Pink
Jordana Lipgloss #109


#63 2/3 of Lid but leave a small portion of Inner V colorless
#58 1/3 of the lid
#1 inner V
#57 outer V patting and blending
#41 put a little V on the outer lid, blend real good
#61 brush from outer V to crease until you don't see any harsh line
#6 highlight depend on your skin tone
Bottom:
#61 from inner V where the #1 meets towards the center
#41 center to outer V
put gel liner for water line and put mascara

Hope that helps!

I wish one day to collect shades from Mac. The coastal scents palette really helps me to experiment colors which one that fits me or not. It's good to have this palette when you are on a budget nor just learning to wear make up. I am still learning that's why I didn't invest yet to pro products.



No comments: