Past 6pm I watched the time passed by. Hubby told me expected to be home before 6:30pm. So I just open my laptop and check on my built-in camera. I was having a great time just making faces and saving it. 10mins after, I heard the door and hubby greeted me hello and he was carrying a bouquet of white roses. I was so happy when I see him and the gift he presented to me.
We droved to Pier 39, arrived exactly 7:30pm where hubby made a reservation at the "Fog House restaurant". It is cozy, lights to see over the harbor and it is romantic setting. I held his hand and said thank you. He answered me a warmth of a welcome and I asked for a kiss. It was nice dinner, we had started with a clam chowder soup, crab cake for appetizer, lobster tail for hubby and I had prawn brochette. We matched it with my hubby's chardonnay and I had my sunset mimosa. We had no room for dessert so we skipped it for the night. Before we paid our bills, hubby told he got a surprise and handed me a box. It was a princess cut small size earrings. He is so full of surprises. Every time he did that, it made me smile.
Bouquet of white roses
Diamond stud earrings
Fog House Restaurant






4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!! :)
soo sweet...you're so pretty...like you smile
thanks for the visit and the compliment.
Both of you look so happy.
beautiful to look at.
BTW, i been scrolling to your blog. Keep it up.
ps,thanks for the visit & comment too.
Post a Comment