May 12, 2008

Weary Heart

I can no longer stand the treatment I got from the people I worked with especially the one who hired me. I do appreciate the time that he put me into the company and the privileges that I get. I’ve learned a lot of things from working and it exposed me to converse to people though how much I hated it at first. I am lucky that I have given the opportunity. But my heart doesn’t belong in there. I can feel it and I can sense it.

Today, I was mistreated again. I was hurt in a way but this isn’t the first time. I was questioned on by passing the authority of relaying the messages. How can I rely to him when his not too much very active on the routes? It pissed me off. I can’t stand it anymore. I texted my husband and told him how miserable I was working. He said just to resign whenever I wish to. I will hold on to this week and will have it done by Monday.

When I got off from work, he approached me and said something about what he did to me. He asked if we are both okay, I just pretend to say that we are. But in my heart, I can’t stand the way his second personality is. I don’t want to waste my time and energy working there where I don’t really improve the way I am planning my career will lead me to be.

7 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

I had asked yesterday for a sign. And my boss showing off his being unpredictable and just shooting guns at us. I will resign soon Haze. I have to finish first the project that i am doing now for the director of the company. i want to resign with a clear name and good recommendation.

Felicity said...

dnt worry :) the world is big enough for u to enjoy with...follow ur heart, ull find happines deep within ;)

ANGELROCHE said...

thanks fel, im sure there will be something out there for me to enjoy and love.

Unknown said...

get away from there..they are not good..:) hehe

Bill said...

i have been working for companies like that before also. You just hate to go to work everyday and the time just seems to drag on. I always say if you are not happy at the place were you are then you need to find some place where you are happy. Life is to short to waste it. Take care

Eva Marie said...

i know how you're feeling roche....mao pud bitaw ni-resign ko sa akong work kai i can't stand the office politics. kapoy kaayo na sila oist!
pero take it easy...ayaw palabi guol yadz kai ma-disbeauty ka ana1 hehe

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about that, it's stressful when you're not happy with the people you work with but it's good you have a lot of options there, take care.:)